Saraandtegan TWO .ca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saraandtegan TWO .ca

In case of .ca-breakdown!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P

Go down 
+10
the owls go!
ciathegreat
kdr1110
timerunning
SmilingSara11
Leah
silentxautumn
GoAway
iwontbeleftxo
Jo von HO
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

what's yer preference?
tampons
PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 15 ]
pads
PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 10 ]
mooncups
PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
other O.o
PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Leah

Leah

PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:34 pm

GoAway wrote:

/To much information.
NEVER.
Back to top Go down
iwontbeleftxo

iwontbeleftxo

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:35 pm

Awe :[ Haha.
I'm going to flush one, and see if it clogs it!

Seriously. I'm considering going to do it right now...Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bld_
kdr1110

kdr1110

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:35 pm

am i the only person who doesn't know what a mooncup is?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509538431
GoAway

GoAway

Also, maybe it's cause we've always lived in houses with really bad plumbing, and my friend lives out in the country, so doens't have good plumbing either. But I thought everyone didn't flush them. But as I said, I don't use htem, so really, I don't care all that much.
Back to top Go down
iwontbeleftxo

iwontbeleftxo

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:37 pm

LOL really, they're getting it sooner because of obesity? I got mine when I was like, ten, but I wasn't fat. I was actually really small. So like...?!
Back to top Go down
Jo von HO

Jo von HO

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:39 pm

LOL michelle hahaha
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:41 pm

I got mine when I was 9!! I went through puberty REALLY early. Yeah, I wasn't obese either, but I've heard that obesity causes it too. Mine was just genetic. My grandma started hers when she was 9 too.

It kind of sucks because my body is like 3 years ahead of where it should be. i have to get my wisdom teeth removed this summer, and my dentist told me that usually people don't have to do it until college. Ah Sad Oh well. I have like the body of a 19 year old.
Back to top Go down
timerunning

timerunning

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:42 pm

Yeah, I've never met anyone that didn't flush them.
I mean yeah, I don't flush the applicator but the cotton,
for sure. The poop/toilet paper wad thing, genius haha.

Well that makes me feel quite good, 'cause I got mine
in ah, grade 9 or something so I feel healthier haha.

Hahahah, wow. Watch you mess all of them up, ha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashliy_
Jo von HO

Jo von HO

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:44 pm

kdr1110 wrote:
am i the only person who doesn't know what a mooncup is?

it like a cup that you use instead of a tampon and it collects the blood and you empty it and then reuse it
haha there's a whole livejournal thing about them lol!
Back to top Go down
GoAway

GoAway

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:44 pm

I was also discussing tha ti didn't start mine until I was sixteen (last year) becasue I was have an ovarian thing.

I told me friend and this is how it went:

M: Like, last september...
F: Holy SHIT, really?
M: I WAS DISEASED!
F: I know, but lik-
M: I WAS DISEASED! DISEASED I TELL YOU!

But to be fair, I had like, two....since i was like......twelve........five years ago......

Holyfuck. Tonight is like my 'share all your perxonal information' night.

Also, I think toilet paper and bodily......waste.....breaks down and won't clog anyhting, so it's not as bad. That's also why the good toilet paper clogs our plumbing systems too.

......I'm starting to think we are jsut living right above the poverty line and have always have shitty plumbung (WOAH PUN!).
Back to top Go down
iwontbeleftxo

iwontbeleftxo

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:45 pm

LMAO. It flushed! Holy crap. This is a miracle.

Yeah, mine was a genetic thing too! My mum got hers when she was 9 (Mind you, she was TINY)...SO!

Kayla, mooncups are disgusting. Please, please...I don't need anymore mental images of those..THINGS. Thanks a lot Joanna. You've f*cked my head up for the night. LOL. Kidding, of course. But seriously Mad
Back to top Go down
ciathegreat

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:46 pm

I almost contributed to this conversation but I just can't, I can't bring myself to talk about this on the internet, hahaha. Embarassed

Don't flush!
Back to top Go down
the owls go!

the owls go!

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:47 pm

this thread is so amusing and disturbing all at the same time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:48 pm

I'm going to go on a toilet plugging rampage with my tampons around town tomorrow!!! Twisted Evil

And Michelle, in my research, I found that tampons are made to degrade just like toilet paper does. So I see no problem with flushing them. Plus, they are seriously tiny! So I don't think it would fuck up the plumbing, not unless you had REALLY bad plumbing, but it would mess it up the same as flushing a ton of toilet paper.
Back to top Go down
iwontbeleftxo

iwontbeleftxo

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:49 pm

LOL!

"Every girl bleeds!" Quoting Ashliy.
Back to top Go down
timerunning

timerunning

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:49 pm

Yeah, that was a good pun hahahah.

Hahaha, you just flushed one Brittany?
EDIT: Hahahahah, what a great quote.

Why not? I mean really. It's .ca, er, .ca2!
How could you not talk about anything?
Back to top Go down
GoAway

GoAway

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:50 pm

Yes. Ok. Maybe it's just the plumbing. But I still don't think it's good to flush them. Oh, but once, I went to Peru when Iw as 14, and the toilets at the hotel, it was like, you press a button, then you have to like, hold on to the towel bar on the wall so it doesn't suck you in too. It would like, jsut open and suck everything down, it was insanely strong flushing. So maybe, in that case, it would be ok. But yes. Maybe it's my plumbing.
Back to top Go down
iwontbeleftxo

iwontbeleftxo

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:51 pm

Yeuh man. I flushed one and it didn't clog it. HURRAH!
Back to top Go down
iwontbeleftxo

iwontbeleftxo

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:52 pm

GoAway wrote:
Yes. Ok. Maybe it's just the plumbing. But I still don't think it's good to flush them. Oh, but once, I went to Peru when Iw as 14, and the toilets at the hotel, it was like, you press a button, then you have to like, hold on to the towel bar on the wall so it doesn't suck you in too. It would like, jsut open and suck everything down, it was insanely strong flushing. So maybe, in that case, it would be ok. But yes. Maybe it's my plumbing.

LMAO. That sounds scary.
Back to top Go down
GoAway

GoAway

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:53 pm

I swear, it could have sucked in a small dog or a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:53 pm

GoAway wrote:
Hahaha Wait wait! I'm always off of the toilet by the time I flush! Was it like sucking things from the walls?!
Back to top Go down
kdr1110

kdr1110

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:54 pm

iwontbeleftxo wrote:

Kayla, mooncups are disgusting. Please, please...I don't need anymore mental images of those..THINGS. Thanks a lot Joanna. You've f*cked my head up for the night. LOL. Kidding, of course. But seriously Mad

lmao,
their site is VERY informative.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509538431
iwontbeleftxo

iwontbeleftxo

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:54 pm

Leah wrote:
GoAway wrote:
Hahaha Wait wait! I'm always off of the toilet by the time I flush! Was it like sucking things from the walls?!

LOL!

Jeesh. These are some pretty strong toilets. No
Back to top Go down
timerunning

timerunning

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:55 pm

Hahaha! From the walls, lmao.

I'd feel like it'd suck my insides out!
I'd definitely be off before flushing.
Back to top Go down
iwontbeleftxo

iwontbeleftxo

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:56 pm

kdr1110 wrote:
iwontbeleftxo wrote:

lmao,
their site is VERY informative.

Haha, do you not find these little suction thingy mabobber period absorber things disturbing?! <- Pay no mind to the description. Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P   PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PADS VS TAMPONS....vs mooncups :P
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saraandtegan TWO .ca :: Superfriends :: General Discussion-
Jump to: